I'm getting to a point in my life where I don't "hate" a lot of professional athletes anymore. I wanna be able to say "Yes I'm Changing" but I know it's not something that happens over-night. I'm a human. As much as I want to distance myself from the fandom style of my youth; I still dislike fuckbois and Travis Kelce is King of the Fuckbois. Of all current professional athletes; Travis Kelce is towards the top of my most hated/disliked (because I'm evolving) list. The Kansas City "tight end" said this on Bleacher Report as to why Pats fans hate him.
"Pats fans, for whatever reason, just hated me for being a white tight end wearing 87. Like, if I would have had on 84, none of this would have ever been talked about. But because I wore 87, all of a sudden the Pats nation absolutely hated me." -Travis Kelce
I don't even know where to start with this clown so let's just do a simple list; no frills.
1. The Patriots and Chiefs are not rivals; this host sucks.
2. People hate you because you're a cry baby, fuckboi, fake TE who couldn't push a shopping cart off the ball.
3. Wearing 87 is like .009% of why Pats fans hate you (see #2)
4. Why are you playing the race card as a white guy? Have you read any article written about New England by outsiders? Don't you know we're the most racist part of the country even though the deep south exists?
5. People (me) used to like you until started acting like a tough guy when you're baby poo soft.
Being a "white tight end wearing #87" is some lazy, hack, bullshit. I wouldn't expect anything less from King Fuckboi himself. People hate you because you'll never be Gronk but you desperately try to steal his schtick. I don't wanna hear about numbers because Gronk as we all know battled injuries the majority of his career since he played TE like a man. Calling Travis Kelce a tight end is like saying Mitch Moreland is a pitcher. Congrats on the ring you got partly because the NFL fucked the Pats twice against the Chiefs last season. #butterflyeffect. I like a lot about the Kansas City Chiefs organization, but not Travis Kelce.
Leave a Reply.