#DozzFeed: 12 Things That Came and Went Throughout the Patriots Reign of 11 Straight AFC East Division Championships
Previous issues of #Dozzfeed:
39 Photos That Will Bring You Right Back to the 90's!!!
17 People Who Played for the Lakers and Celtics
8 Financial Memes That Will Inspire You To Become RICH!
33 Things That Were Happening Across the World the Last Time the New England Patriots Had a Three Game Losing Streak
I am soooooo sorry, DozzFeeders! Not only has there been a lack of #DozzFeed content recently, but when it finally makes its long awaited return, its sports-centric, AGAIN.
But you know here at #DozzFeed, if there's one thing we love more than camouflaging ads for Target as list blogs, it's commemorating the passing of time with googled references to popular culture.
So, it should come as no surprise that when we learned a streak longer than Princess Diana's wedding dress had come to an end that we had to pounce at the chance to reminisce.
When the Bills beat the Steelers last night and those New England Cheatriots were finally dethroned from their 11 year reign as American Football Conference Eastern Division champions it was time for a celebration.
While it is a joyous occasion, we at DozzFeed have not forgotten those shows/artists/apps/people who never got to experience a world where the Patriots weren't hosting (at least one) home playoff game.
12 years have passed since the Miami Dolphins won the AFC East in 2008 and some amazing shows/artists/apps/people came and went without ever experiencing a world where the Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins or New York Jets were AFC East Champs.
Today we honor and remember a dozen of things that came and went between 2008-2020 and sadly never got to see this glorious day.
1. HBO's Game of Thrones (aired April 17th, 2011-May 19th, 2019)
2. Vine (January 24th, 2013-January 17th, 2017)
3. Hue Jackson's 11-44-1 NFL Head Coaching Career (2011; 2016-18)
4. One Direction's Entire Existence (formed in 2010; on "hiatus" since 2016)
5. John Frusciante's Second Exit from the Red Hot Chili Peppers (July 29th, 2009-December 15th, 2019)
6. Dan Hurley's tenure as Head Coach of the Rhode Island Rams (March 2012-March 2018)
7. The Grammy Award for Best Blues Album (Awarded from 2012-2016)
8. Leslie Jones' run as an SNL Cast Member (2014-2019)
9. The Marriage of Chris Pratt and Anna Faris (July 9th, 2009-October 16th, 2019)
10. Flappy Bird (2013-2014)
11. My Career as a Pizza Delivery Man (2012-2017)
12. The B1G Ten's Legends and Leaders Divisions (2010-2013)
What's your favorite thing that came and went during the Patriots 11 year stranglehold on the AFC East? Comment below! #HireDozo